- An in-depth understanding of the role
and value of the communications function within the enterprise. We have
a track record of helping clients develop or re-organise their communications
function in support of corporate goals.
- The ability to design job descriptions
based on a detailed knowledge of every aspect of communications activity,
from advertising and sponsorship to public and government relations.
- Consultants who are experienced communicators
with backgrounds from inside large companies or large international
advertising and public relations agencies.
- A worldwide network of communications
professionals with access to the most talented people in various sectors.
In particular we service, automotive, building and construction, oil
and chemicals, engineering, fast-moving consumer goods, financial services,
health care, IT and telecommunications.
- The benefits of both a large and small
firm. We offer global coverage of the communications search spectrum
and access to the most attractive candidates and knowledgeable sources.
At the same time, we offer personal commitment and staff continuity.
- Unbiased advice through to signature
of the employment contract